SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It’s the process of increasing both the quality and quantity of website traffic arriving from search engines. SEO comes in many forms. Our SEO campaigns start from the ground up. This means doing ample research around your business and industry, and dedicating that knowledge to a customized campaign. Below are several types of SEO we focus on.
On-page SEO refers to the optimization of individual web pages, including copy and HTML. By making adjustments to the various elements of each page, your likelihood of ranking for keywords and organic traffic increases. It all comes down to making your site more friendly for both search engine algorithms and your users.
The elements to optimize include:
- Site copy, images and videos
- HTML headings (H1-H6 tags)
- Meta descriptions and title tags
- Image alt text
- Internal linking
- Schema markup
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing your website for a specific local area. If you have a local business, like a shop, restaurant, or agency, you want your web pages to rank for certain search queries performed by people in your geographic area.
- Localized content creation
- Google My Business optimization
- Local citation management
- Business directory optimization
- Local listing monitoring
- Localized metadata analysis and optimization
- Targeted link building
- Brand monitoring
- NAP (name, address, phone #) verification
- Customer review solicitation and response